All the projects can be viewed in GitHub
- Yelp Rating Prediction: This project was developed to predict reviews’ star ratings on Yelp using feature selection techniques such as Stop Word Removal, Stemming and machine learning algorithms such as Naive Bayes.
- Real Time Dublin City Transportation Dashboard: By 2020, the Central Statistics Office predicts the Dublin Region will reach a population of 2.1 million by 2020, with Dublin City will have a population of 610,000.This project aims at solving the current public transportation problems and providing a better solution for future.See the live project here.
- Earthquake Data visualization: The USGS Earthquake Hazards Program monitors and reports earthquakes, assesses earthquake impacts and hazards, and researches the causes and effects of earthquakes.This project visualizes the Real Time Earthquakes from USGS using D3 and Leaflet. See the visualization here.
- Terrorism Data Visualization:The Global Terrorism Database (GTD) is an open-source database including information on terrorist events around the world from 1970 through 2016 (with annual updates planned for the future). This D3 project tries to visualize the terrorism events in India from 1977-2016.See the visualization here.
- Minard Dataset: Charles Joseph Minard’s graphic depiction of the fate of Napoleon’s Grand Army in the Russian campaign of 1815 has been called the “greatest statistical graphic ever drawn” (Tufte, 1983).This project reproduces the graphic using R programming language.